Thursday, May 7, 2015

Howls

One recent achievement I am proud of is getting my howl submitted! It took a long time, and after having the experience of winning, I wanted to share some tips and tricks! Let's start off by showing you the jam-a-gram you receive when your howl has been submitted.
In order to get a howl submitted, you will need to know how to submit a howl! Refer to this article written by AJHQ: Howls. Now, let's get on to the tips!
I would recommend writing all positive things about Animal Jam:

  • Share your POSITIVE views on new arrivals.
  • Tell us how much you love Animal Jam. 
  • Read the Daily Explorer for howl themes. Write POSITIVE messages on the themes.
As I said, the Daily Explorer has howl themes every once and a while. If you see a theme, send AS MANY howls as you can! I often times send 10-20 howls for each idea, each time slightly rewording the original howl. If you enter multiple times, AJHQ has many choices, so they can chose their favorite wording. Remember this: sending howls is the only time spamming is okay!
Once you have sent all your howls, just hope and wait. Keep sending in howls! AJHQ especially likes howls about the game in general. When you get in, comment your winning howl!
As an example, I will post some howls here. Feel free to submit these as your own.

  1. "I love the new geckos!"
  2. "Animal Jam is the best game ever!"
  3. (Any Jam-a-gram message)
  4. "My favorite party is the Cruise Ship Party!"
  5. "I can't wait for more summer items!"
  6. "I wonder which item set won the poll...."

No comments:

Post a Comment