Friday, July 3, 2015

Bully Alert: pancakes119

Watch out jammers. There is a bully on the lose. You may have gotten some very mean jam-a-grams from this jammer.
If you have, you have been bullied by her. I was sent two very mean jam-a-grams by her. As soon as I saw these jam-a-grams, I knew it was time to get her suspended for a while. Here are the jam-a-grams I got from her.


These two screenshots give strong proof this jammer needs to be reported and blocked. Please report her for being a bully. In addition, stay safe and block this jammer. For a shout-out, comment down below if you have ever been bullied on Animal Jam. This was indeed the first time I was bullied directly on Animal Jam. I feel lucky, because I know kids who get bullied regularly on AJ and in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment