Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Explaining things....

Hi guys! Lilly C. here with a short, but sincere apology. You may have seen hellokittyforlife write a post about stopping the blog. This is not true, as I will be still posting. On the other hand, you may see less of hellokittyforlife. Now, I would like to apologize for not writing in weeks. I would like to tell you why. Today I took my math finals. There were 200 times easier than I thought(thank god!), but I spent a long time studying. I mean, it is worth 150 points of our grade. I really need to do well on the finals so I can get into Algebra in 7th grade(this year I am in 6th). In addition to math finals, we had a lot of tests as teachers wrapped up their teaching. Now don't get me wrong, I still have school until the 15 of June. Things are starting to wind down, though. Now, we only have two history tests, that are open book. I will now be able to post on this blog more often. Especially as summer comes, hopefully we will get new updates on Animal Jam! Again, I am extremely sorry for any confusion we caused, and I hope we still have our readers reading our blog! For a shout-out, comment any improvements you want on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment