Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Carnival Part Two.

I almost shouted with joy. But, I couldn't. I was in a classroom, and I had to respect the fact. Anyhow, I decided it was time for a cotton candy break.
Most people know about the Phantom Cotton candy, but if you don't watch this video:


After a yummy cotton candy, I was ready to move on. There were just two more games left to play! I wondered if they could be any better than "Whack-A-Phantom". I chose "Carnival Darts" for no particular reason.
This game was long lived and fun, but not worth the effort.
Now, I was truly anxious. Will the next game be better? I wondered as I quickly hit the game button.


Again, I was disappointed. A total waste of my gems. As much as I was raging, I calmed down and continued to tour the Carnival. I looked at ticket prices, and found I was indeed ripped off.
Next, I looked through Animal Jam's Carnival print-outs:
Finally I went sight seeing. This was relatively fun to do!
That was my long story of the 2015 Summer Carnival that arrived on May 28, 2015. I hope you enjoyed. Before I leave.... I have a special for you. Some Animal Jam downloads! Now who doesn't love cool desktop pictures, crafts, and more by AJ? Check them all out at Animal Jam Downloads. For a shout-out, comment if you have ever done something sneaky like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment